lunes, diciembre 07, 2015

"Dancing Right In Front Of Me" (D Gilmour)











"Dancing Right In Front Of Me"

Maybe I should have shown you a clearer plainer truth
That doesn't care about summer and less about youth
Now in this silence what m

ore is there to do
Something has broken in me and in you

In watchful dependence a satellite spins
Cautiously circling the space that I'm in
It's bouncing me signals - distorted by time
And I'm stuck here waiting for the stars to align

Dancing right in front of me, all the lives I once could see
Slipping to and slipping fro, disappearing
Who's to know where they have gone - just out of sight
Into the shadows of my night
Who started out as stars in my eyes

There's a wide horizon, go on now take a chance
Your star is shining it lights a brighter path
It's all there inside you, take one day at a time
Reeling, freewheeling, I want to watch you fly


No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

Reflexionemos juntos, no te inhibas y peleate conmigo y con la escritura.